Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just for Audrey

A good friend of mine, who happens to be a creative photographer, told me I should open a photo blog. She also mentioned the word "competition"... so here we go Audrey! Well...I don't have any ambition in that area. I just like shooting landscapes in case I have time to paint someday... and then I get carried away, and I take pictures that are not good for painting. So, I'll post them here. It makes me feel like less of an "Ex-artist". Criticism is well welcomed!

2 comments:

Audrey Seymour said...

JE suis TROP contente que tu prennes pelin de photos car tu es TRES douee. Scott aussi d'ailleurs "est impressione" ce sont ces mots! Alors voila c'est une tres bonne competition car c'est comme au bon vieux temps quand on prennait nos classes ensemble! Finalement on travaille sur le meme projet et je trouve cela genial car j'adore tes photos. Continue!

Franziska Patterson said...

Your pictures are AMAZING, and I think you have a real talent. I just love all your art work Marie. Anyway, I tagged you on my blog - go check it out.